Peter Wright CPLT, CHT, LBLT
I’ve helped more than 1,800 clients through Hypnotherapy. I work with clients at my office in Santa Barbara, CA as well as by phone and by Skype.
- Certified as a Hypnotherapist by the National Guild of Hypnotists
- One of only 40 Board-certified Past-Life Regression Therapists in the U.S. certified by the International Board for Regression Therapy
- Certified in Past-Life Regression Therapy by Dr. Roger Woolger, who wrote Other Lives, Other Selves. This book is widely considered the standard text on Past-Life Therapy.
- One of only 17 Certified Life Between Lives Hypnotherapists in California and one of only 220 in 40 countries around the world trained under the direction of Dr. Michael Newton and The Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy
- Certified as a Master Hypnotist by the Alchemical Hypnotherapy Institute
- Certified in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Other Relevant Trainings
- Helped teach 31 Past-Life Regression Therapists from five different countries the Life Between Lives therapeutic techniques pioneered by Dr. Michael Newton
- Extensive experience in Spirit Releasement — studied with leading experts Dr. William and Judith Baldwin, Dr. Irene Hickman and Dr. Edith Fiore
Additional Credentials and Information
- Master's degree from the University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's degree from Tufts University
- Serve on the Board of the Santa Barbara Chapter of the International Association for Near-Death Studies.
- Member of the Board of Advisors of The Bridging Heaven & Earth Foundation. This is an international spiritual talk show that focuses on opening the heart; bridging the spiritual and the physical, the human and the divine, heaven and earth within each one; and the Oneness in all Life.
Certified member of the National Guild of Hypnotists since 1992