What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a state of focused concentration resulting in an increased ability for you to accept suggestions that benefit you. It's a naturally occurring state of mind that we cycle in and out of every day while we’re awake. You have experienced hypnosis thousands of times whether you are aware of it or not.
Research indicates that 90% of all people have some formal hypnotic ability. Normal everyday hypnosis occurs when you daydream or lose track of time while focusing on some activity. Examples include when you are driving while caught up in thought and you miss your exit off the freeway, or when you feel frightened while reading a scary book or begin crying while watching a sad movie or television program.
Intelligent people with excellent powers of concentration make the best hypnotic clients.
Hypnosis is an extraordinary tool for a wide range of problems and goals and is an optimum state for making changes in your life. You are in control at all times during a hypnotic trance plus you can easily leave the trance at any time and return to full waking consciousness.
Who Can't be Hypnotized?
People with a low IQ (below 70), people who are drunk and people who do not want to enter hypnosis are among those who cannot be hypnotized. Hypnosis is a consent state.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis, and your mind's own natural abilities, to resolve issues, relieve emotional burdens and achieve personal goals. With the help of hypnotic imagery and suggestions, you can create positive changes in your life quickly and easily.
Your Conscious Mind (which includes your Logic, Reason, Analyzing Skills, Decisions and Willpower) makes up only about 12% of the totality of your mind. The remaining 88% is your Subconscious Mind. Many of your thoughts, feelings, attitudes and beliefs are stored in your Subconscious Mind.
In fact, everything you have ever experienced is recorded and retained in your mind and body and is available to us through your Subconscious Mind. In the trance state, we can gain access to this information. Your Subconscious Mind never sleeps. It knows the source or cause of the issues you are seeking to change and where they can be found — whether it is in your current life or in a past-life "story."
Hypnosis allows us to go into your Subconscious Mind and change anything that you want to change.
It's a safe, effective process that leaves you feeling refreshed and motivated. In just a few customized, confidential sessions, negative patterns of thought and behavior can be eliminated once and for all by removing the root cause(s) through hypnosis.
Some of the Benefits of Hypnotherapy
- Faster, more concentrated than traditional forms of therapy
- Several issues can be worked on together
- Helps you integrate the more difficult parts of yourself — the shadow side
- Experiential versus intellectual
- While many therapies focus on the mental level, hypnotherapy is holistic — working with all levels of the mind, body, emotions and spirit simultaneously.
Hypnotherapy is one of the safest, quickest and most effective forms of treatment for the countless problems or issues you face with few risks or side effects.
Find out the benefits firsthand. Fill out this contact form and send it in today!