Five Benefits of Regression Therapy
- Regression Therapy is short-term therapy and it tends to be more concentrated than other kinds of therapy. Several issues can be worked on simultaneously in one session.
- Regression Therapy is experiential rather than intellectual.
- Regression Therapy releases crippling emotional, mental and physical blockages.
- Regression Therapy helps you change unwanted behavior without the use of drugs. We help alter behavior to change the brain chemistry, while drugs alter brain chemistry to change behavior.
- Regression Therapy is holistic — releasing trauma from the mind, body, emotions and spirit simultaneously.
Continue to: Types of Issues Resolved by Regression Therapy