Types of Issues That Have Been Resolved by Regression Therapy
I've helped clients resolve many concerns including:
- Managing stress
- Childhood trauma and abuse
- Self-critical voices/thoughts
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Issues of unworthiness and guilt
- Insecurity and poor self image
- Obsessive thoughts
- Blocked feelings
- Sleep issues
- Alcoholism and other addictions
- Fear of intimacy
- Debilitating anger and grief
- Fertility and pregnancy
- Goal setting
- Unlocking creative talents.
A specific issue or life-long pattern can often be worked through in just a few sessions. It is essential, however, that each layer of the trauma — physical, mental, emotional and spiritual — be transformed and integrated for complete healing to occur.
- A man with chronic back pain relived an agonizing death pinned under a wagon with a broken back. The pain substantially lessened after the session.
- A woman's fear of flying was resolved when she remembered a lifetime where she died in an airplane crash.
- A pregnant woman whose fears about childbirth and raising kids found the cause in a past life as a prostitute who was severly beaten and killed for becoming pregnant.
I certainly do not claim past-life regression as a miracle cure, but I have found that pains, aches, illnesses, emotional fears, and traumas may have a past-life connection. And I do know that this approach can heal complex issues not resolved by conventional therapy or medical treatment. Regression Therapy can often help when nothing else seems to work.
Continue to: Frequently Asked Questions