I recently finished reading this book that I heartily recommend to you: Allen, Miles Edward, The Survival Files – The Most Convincing Evidence Yet Compiled for the Survival of Your Soul. This book consists of 23 historic and contemporary cases that seem to provide solid proof of the existence of consciousness after physical death. Most of the cases have been the subject of rigorous checking and detailed examinations and re-examinations. Its implications are stunning.
Regression Therapy and Reincarnation
- Bache, Christopher M., Ph.D., Lifecycles: Reincarnation and the Web of Life — The best book that I've read regarding reincarnation.
- Bowman, Carol, Children's Past Lives: How Past-Life Memories Affect Your Child — A classic for anyone interested in children's past lives.
- Lucas, Winafred Blake, Ph.D., ed., Regression Therapy: A Handbook for Professionals — This two volume compendium is the most authoritative overview for professionals in the field.
- Schwartz, Robert, Courageous Souls, Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth? — Interviewing about a dozen people who have experienced loss, illness, accidents and addictions, Schwartz explores the idea of agreements made before birth to learn and experience certain life lesson — so we can come to know our true selves.
- Shroder, Tom, Old Souls — The Scientific Evidence for Past Lives — Tom Shroder, a reporter with The Washington Post, shares his perspectives from accompanying Dr. Ian Stevenson on his travels around the world researching children who remember their past lives.
- Weiss, Brian L., M.D., Many Lives, Many Masters — A classic. I encourage all my clients to read this book.
- Weiss, Brian L., M.D., Only Love Is Real — Another excellent book — this one focuses on Soul Mates and past-lives spent together.
- Weiss, Brian L., M.D., Through Time Into Healing — The follow-up to Many Lives, Many Masters.
- Woolger, Roger J., Ph.D., Other Lives, Other Selves: A Jungian Psychotherapist Discovers Past Lives — Roger, who recently passed on, was my mentor. This is considered to be a definitive book on past-life regression.
Life Between Lives
- Lawton, Ian, The Wisdom of the Soul — Profound Insights from the Life Between Lives — This book uses the interlife experience to answer a host of universal questions of spiritual, historical and philosophical importance.
- Newton, Michael, Ph.D., Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives — Due to popular demand, Michael published this additional study.
- Newton, Michael, Ph.D., Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives — Here is Michael's first book sharing the results of working with more than 8,000 clients.
- Newton, Michael, Ph.D., Memories of the Afterlife — Life Between Lives — Stories of Personal Transformation — This is Dr. Newton's third book where he presents 32 case studies from colleagues of mine certified by his Institute. Each case highlights the profound impact of his spiritual regression techniques on people's everyday lives.
- Baldwin, William J., D.D.S., Ph.D., Spirit Releasement Therapy — A Technique Manual — Bill Baldwin pioneered numerous techniques for therapists interested in Spirit Releasement.
- Bruce, Robert, Practical Psychic Self-Defense — Understanding and Surviving Unseen Influences — This is one of the best books published on ways to combat and protect yourself from Negative Spirit Attachments. I receive numerous e-mails from individuals who are not able to come to Santa Barbara for a session with me. I encourage them to read this book for techniques that can prove quite helpful.
- Fiore, Edith, Ph.D., The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession — A classic introductory book on the topic.
- Ireland-Frey, Louise, M.D., Freeing the Captives — The Emerging Therapy of Treating Spirit Attachment — This medical doctor/hypnotherapist shares her perspectives on Spirit Releasement.
- Modi, Shakuntala, M.D., Remarkable Healings — A Psychiatrist Discovers Unsuspected Roots of Mental and Physical Illness — In this book, Dr. Modi talks about how spirits are often the cause of our mental/physical illnesses. She includes several Protection Prayers and Protection Techniques that I have been told have been helpful for warding off negative attacks.
- Bache, Christopher M., Ph.D., Lifecycles — Reincarnation and the Web of Life — See above.
- Harpur, Patrick, Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld — A field guide to crop circles, demons, UFOs, fairies and other otherworldly phenomenon.
- Monroe, Robert, Far Journeys — This is Monroe's second book and continues his exploration of the non-physical realm.
- Monroe, Robert, Journeys Out of the Body — The first book by the man who coined the term Out of Body Experience (OBE). This is a classic.
- Monroe, Robert, Ultimate Journey — This is his third and final book.
- Rinpoche, Sogyal, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying — An extremely helpful and reader-friendly book about what happens after death according to Tibetan Buddhism.
- Tolle, Eckhart, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment — A recent classic.
- Zukav, Gary, Seat of the Soul — A New York Times number-one best seller.